Centre for Higher and Adult Education
The centre provides a professional research, training, development and consultation service in the fields of higher and adult education to institutions and organisations within the framework of a professional code of conduct.
These services are characterised by a high quality design, planning, presentation and follow-up, which contribute to the growth, development and life-long learning of the individual and lead to the establishment of learning organisations.
Goals and objectives
- Focused research and study programmes;
- design and execution of scientific investigations, surveys and needs assessments;
- the design, testing, evaluation and presentation of workshop material and programmes;
- acquiring funds for research, development and training by means of sponsorships, awards and contracts;
- establishment and development of a network of higher and adult education researchers and practitioners;
- building a network of higher and adult education specialists as researchers, study supervisors, mentors and facilitators;
- participating in national and international scholarly activities in the field of higher education and adult education.
Secretary: Mrs Rhoda van Rensburg
Tel: +27 21 808 2277
Fax: +27 21 808 2270
Please click on the link below to visit our website