Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Experience_details

Good service rendered\Goeie diens gelewer

Ek het goeie diens ontvang. Was altyd ophoogte gehou en ten alle tye deeglik verduidelikkings rondom prosedures ontvang.

Bruce Lewis0766128989YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
9/3/2020 9:13

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Extremely helpful information and support - beyond the call of duty

Ms Fides ClaassenMartha Geiger0824408713YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
7/22/2020 15:23

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Speedy feedback received.Friendly service and always willing to go the extra mile.

Fides Wendy0844070227YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
7/22/2020 11:33

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Assisted with an Inactive email address due to contract renewal

Fides ClaasenCharlpotte Lawn0795260167YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
6/30/2020 8:15

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​I was impressed with the service that I have received.

Fides ClaassensMhlengi Mgaga079 421 5690NoHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
6/29/2020 18:43

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

Terwyl ek op kampus gewerk het, was ek baie beïndruk met die US, en dit sluit die personeelkantoor in. Sedert aftrede was ek eweneens baie beïndruk met die Personeelkantoor se dienste.

Johnny Wait0829268549YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
6/11/2020 13:29

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Mev. Claassens is outstanding. She is emphathic and truly goes above and beyond her duties. It is my pleasure to engage with her and she makes my work environment at SU all the better.

Fides ClaassensMegan Naidoo+27 21 938 9442YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
4/28/2020 2:31

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Quick feed back on salary enquiries

Angelo0781783575NoHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
4/20/2020 8:32

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​I wanted to contact the medical aid - the message was passed along very timeously

Illana Oliver   Zahn Munch0218089101YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
4/3/2020 12:32

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​as daar nou iemand is waarop jy 100% kan staat maak is Fides een van daardie mense. wonderlik om met haar te werk.

Fides Claasen 1/1000000elke leicher0219384041YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
3/23/2020 15:36

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​I received prompt replies on all enquiries submitted to HR. My enquiry was attended to in a turnaround time of less than one hour. Professional and friendly services were rendered to me which has made my first encounter with HR a very pleasant experience.  Keep up being a cut above the rest.

Thanks

I requested for a remuneration level of a particular job and I received a reply almost immediately. Ms Rutgers  - very professional and friendly +264812958055YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
3/19/2020 18:14

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Ek het die nuwe kontrakte vir 3 persone baie laat ingestuur in 2019 en na ingryping van Fides in 2020 sal hulle salarisse kry einde Januarie. Daarsonder sou dit nie moontlik wees.

Prof MJ Kotze0828799108YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
1/13/2020 11:59

Unacceptable service\Onaanvaarbare diens

​Though my contract had been sent to HR a while ago, I received the documents Friday afternoon, when I was already on leave !

Now it was up to me to sign the docs and send them back ASAP to avoid non-payment in January.

Had I been away on holiday, without access to my e-mail, the problem would have been mine (non-payment), not HR's.

Lucinda AlexanderArmand Peeters0219389324YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
12/23/2019 16:32

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​I would like to thank ​Charne for keeping me abreast on a matter I want to have finalised through our HR regarding medical aid. She has shown only excelence in her service delivery. It is appreciated.

Charne PoolJermaine Hendricks0827639755YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
11/15/2019 14:31

Unacceptable service\Onaanvaarbare diens

E​k het op 14/10/19 geskakel ivm 'n navraag aangaande geldelike hulp vir werknemers se kinders se skool en tersiere opleding.  Die Afrikaanse dame wat geantwoord het, het my aangeraai om 'n e mail te stuur met die navraag.  Charne Pool het e mail terug getuur en nie geweet waarvan ek praat nie.  Ek het weer die 14de gebel, die Afrikaanse dame het gese sy sal vir Charne inlig wat sy vir my moet stuur. Teen 10:00 15/10/2019 het ek nog niks onvang nie.  Ek skakel toe weer, en Ricardo het geantwoord en ek het kort daarna 'n e mail met die korrekte inligting ontvang.  Die  feit dat ons as werknemers nie ordentlik ingelig is tov hierdie voordeel nie, is ook kommerwekkend

Ontvangsdame en Charne Pool  van HR kantoor by 021 808 2753Sonja Schell082 336 1920, sonjashell@sun.ac.zaYesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
10/15/2019 13:18

Unacceptable service\Onaanvaarbare diens

​Ek het vir die eerste keer op 2 Oktober 'n navraag gedoen om my IRP-5 te kry - dit is geignoreer - ek het dit opgevolg met nog e-posse, maar meer as 'n week later het niemand nog my IRP-5 verskaf nie. Dit het implikasies vir my persoonlike belasting wat teen die einde van Oktober ingedien moet word.

Wilmer Muller0827890444NoHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
10/10/2019 14:30

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Fides Claasens is a delight to work with and incredibly efficient.

+27 21 938 9670 Nabila Ismail0219389957NoHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
9/25/2019 10:30

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Me Luchelle Davids het besonder spoedig, akkuraat en volledig gereageer op 'n dringende Menslike Hulpbron-navraag wat ek gehad het.

Me Luchelle Davids (in medewerking met Me Phumla Banjwa)Prof MJ de Waalmjdw@sun.ac.zaYesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
8/30/2019 15:11

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Mrs F. Claassens provided exceptional support and guidance in all aspects related to the appointment of a new laboratory staff member, including advertising, ranking candidates, scheduling interviews and arranging appointment.

F. ClaassensNelita du Plessis0219389953YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
7/23/2019 9:59

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Very proffesional and efficient. Timeous feedback and very pleasant to engage.

Thank you.

Ms Fides ClaassensBianke Loedolff0723131515/bianke@sun.ac.zaNoHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
6/21/2019 10:01

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​my challenge was logged by HR at 10:16 and at 10:47, Mandy Oliver - resolved and completed my request

fantasmagories - beyond words, great servicesandy september0218082312YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
6/3/2019 11:24

Good service rendered\Goeie diens gelewer
Akhiwe0738792808YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
5/22/2019 10:43

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​very energetic,vibrant and i enjoy working in a team

0846291236Felicia lodewyk0846291236YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
5/13/2019 9:29

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Fides lewer deurlopend uitstekende diens aan my kantoor, ek kan altyd op haar vertrou om onmiddelik terugvoer te verskaf wat korrek en substansieel is.

Me Fides ClaassensProf Nico C Gey van Pittiusresearchfhs@sun.ac.zaYesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
4/23/2019 13:06

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

Fides Claassens always goes the extra mile to aid the busy clinicians and managers in the difficult landscape of HR.

She has been under severe pressure with vacant posts at HR and has still coped very well​

Fides ClaassensProf Jacques du Toit0219389266YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
4/9/2019 8:55

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Prompt reply, follow-up and insistence that everything is done absolutely correctly

Fides Claassens, FMHSProf Eileen van Helden0219389412YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
3/25/2019 9:37

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

I thoroughly enjoyed today's new staff induction presentation. Fides as always presents and represents the brand in what appears an effortless exercise for her. I only wish I can match her performance, she is in my humle opinion an example of a true high performing individual..​

Fides ClaassensHelen Williams-Spogter021 938 4032YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
3/12/2019 15:46

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​The letter requesting a Referee Letter for a faculty appointment was very clear and most helpful.  The attached guidelines were useful.

I receiveed a prompt reply on a Saturday night informing me my transmission was successful.

Ms. Claassensjohn tarpley+267-752-56696NoHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
3/9/2019 22:30

Ms. Claassensjohn tarpley+267-752-56696NoHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
3/9/2019 22:29

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer
I am impressed by how quickly I received my visa letter - I requested it on Tuesday and received the letter on Thursday. I received the e-mails from Illana Oliver.bassoncs@sun.ac.zaYesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
3/7/2019 21:13