Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Experience_details

403

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​My enquiry was resolved within the hour of sending it

Fides ClaassensL H Meyer0219389873YesRemuneration, Benefits and Administration \ Vergoeding, Voordele en Administrasie
10/19/2020 14:13
402

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Fides Claassens is very helpful and always coming back to you if you have have a enquiry.

021 938 9670Dwayne Arendse0787408746NoRecruitment \ Werwing
9/15/2020 7:37
401

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

Thr practitioner I am dealing with, Ms C Klink is exceptionally professional and amiable and is a credit to Stellenbosch University. I am a Master HR Practitioner as well in Education and Training and can say this with confidence, Thank you so much! We need more dedictaed people in HR such as this lady!

Ms Chanel KlinkProf Angelo Nicolaides0822670523NoRecruitment \ Werwing
9/6/2020 11:55
400

​Hello Goodday ,how are you

I've been trying to log a job on the site since last week and can't seem to get through on the system,Job reference :TGB02/167/0720​.

Kindly advise if the post is still available

Ahbedh Shaik0618323786YesRecruitment \ Werwing
9/4/2020 8:20
399

Good service rendered\Goeie diens gelewer

Ek het goeie diens ontvang. Was altyd ophoogte gehou en ten alle tye deeglik verduidelikkings rondom prosedures ontvang.

Bruce Lewis0766128989YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
9/3/2020 9:13
398

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Baie volledige terugvoer binne een dag. Vriendelik en professioneel.

Me Fides Claassens: fides@sun.ac.zaKarina Bernerkberner@sun.ac.zaYesRemuneration, Benefits and Administration \ Vergoeding, Voordele en Administrasie
8/6/2020 17:03
397

​Quick Execellent Service ☺

25 Year LongService - Toekennings Omskep in Voucher Alvira Albertus x9188YesRemuneration, Benefits and Administration \ Vergoeding, Voordele en Administrasie
8/3/2020 15:01
396

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Extremely helpful information and support - beyond the call of duty

Ms Fides ClaassenMartha Geiger0824408713YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
7/22/2020 15:23
395

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Speedy feedback received.Friendly service and always willing to go the extra mile.

Fides Wendy0844070227YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
7/22/2020 11:33
394

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Fides Claassens​ provide our unit with excellent service and the turn around time is often within hours.

7/21/2020 16:31
393

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Fides gee altyd uitstekende diens en stiptelik

US TygerbergkampusSonja Krigeskrige@sun.ac.zaYesRemuneration, Benefits and Administration \ Vergoeding, Voordele en Administrasie
7/2/2020 13:17
392

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Assisted with an Inactive email address due to contract renewal

Fides ClaasenCharlpotte Lawn0795260167YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
6/30/2020 8:15
391

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​I was impressed with the service that I have received.

Fides ClaassensMhlengi Mgaga079 421 5690NoHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
6/29/2020 18:43
390

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Ms Fides Claassens dealt with my request speedily and accurately. She provided all the information i requested, and additional information i did not even know i needed :-)

well done, keep it up!

Ms Fides ClaassensDr AG Loxton0823997077YesRecruitment \ Werwing
6/24/2020 15:36
389

Good service rendered\Goeie diens gelewer

​terugvoering is vinnig en ttersaaklik

e-pos en Glen fruin Meadows  - 13 , Hermanus 7200 mnr E wald  Wessels en Me M L Dutoit0823367917YesClient Service Centre \ Klientedienssentrum
6/22/2020 16:47
388

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

Terwyl ek op kampus gewerk het, was ek baie beïndruk met die US, en dit sluit die personeelkantoor in. Sedert aftrede was ek eweneens baie beïndruk met die Personeelkantoor se dienste.

Johnny Wait0829268549YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
6/11/2020 13:29
387

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Mev. Claassens is outstanding. She is emphathic and truly goes above and beyond her duties. It is my pleasure to engage with her and she makes my work environment at SU all the better.

Fides ClaassensMegan Naidoo+27 21 938 9442YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
4/28/2020 2:31
386

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer
Fides ClaassensRika Carstens0726587621YesClient Service Centre \ Klientedienssentrum
4/24/2020 11:58
385

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Fides Claasens always goes the extra mile to help out where possible and gets back to us immedietely.  Her friendly an caring demeanor is really comforting and makes one feel well looked after.

Fides Claasens, FMHS Tyg CampusDr Nawaal Davids0796365819YesTalent Management \ Talent
4/24/2020 11:52
384

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Quick feed back on salary enquiries

Angelo0781783575NoHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
4/20/2020 8:32
383

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Documents requested and were mailed immediately though it was lockdown and she was working from home.These documents were very important in order for me to inform departments that flu vaccines are available and that appointments may be schedules

FidesSr Rukshana adams021 938 9590YesOther \ Ander
4/15/2020 10:51
382

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​I wanted to contact the medical aid - the message was passed along very timeously

Illana Oliver   Zahn Munch0218089101YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
4/3/2020 12:32
381

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Ms Fides Claassen het my vinnig gehelp met die regte dokument wat ek benodig het vir 'n huisleningsaansoek.

Claassens, F, Ms [fides@sun.ac.za]Anel Schooneesanelschoonees@sun.ac.zaYesRemuneration, Benefits and Administration \ Vergoeding, Voordele en Administrasie
3/23/2020 21:31
380

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​as daar nou iemand is waarop jy 100% kan staat maak is Fides een van daardie mense. wonderlik om met haar te werk.

Fides Claasen 1/1000000elke leicher0219384041YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
3/23/2020 15:36
379

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Illana was besonder hulpvaardig. baie dankie!

W van Eeden4962YesOther \ Ander
3/23/2020 10:29
378

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​I received prompt replies on all enquiries submitted to HR. My enquiry was attended to in a turnaround time of less than one hour. Professional and friendly services were rendered to me which has made my first encounter with HR a very pleasant experience.  Keep up being a cut above the rest.

Thanks

I requested for a remuneration level of a particular job and I received a reply almost immediately. Ms Rutgers  - very professional and friendly +264812958055YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
3/19/2020 18:14
377

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​always helpfull and quick respond time

Edwardene Marais0219389054YesTraining and Development \ Opleiding en Ontwikkeling
3/16/2020 13:14
376

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Alvira lewer 'n kwailiteit diens wat so skaars huidiglik is.  Ek glo sy doen dit met 'n glimlag.  Hou so aan Alvira, jou klantediens is so aansteeklik dat ek hoop en glo diegene wat dit ontvang, dieselfde diens lewer aan hul klante.

Esmeralda Swartz0219389621YesTraining and Development \ Opleiding en Ontwikkeling
3/9/2020 10:46
375

Unacceptable service\Onaanvaarbare diens

​On 14 February I wrote to Oscar Grand asking if he could arrange an HR letter for me supporting my need for a second SA passport as I am travelling a lot this year and need to have a passport while another passport is in for a visa at an embassy.  I wrote out the full draft text of the letter as I thought this might be an unusual request.  Oscar was away, so I wrote to Keith Robain, who very efficiently passed my query on. Ricardo Steyn responded with a visa letter form.  I pointed out that I was not applying for a visa but for second passport, but filled in the letter anyway.  I explained that I was not going to waste the time of my chair to sign the visa letter as I did not want a visa. I received a one-line email which read:

Dear Prof Swartz

The visa application form needs to be signed.

****************

I then got my chair to sign the vis application form, even though as I had said repeatedly that I was not asking for a visa letter.  On 19 Feb, Mr Steyn sent me a visa letter, something which I had not asked for.  I immediately responded as follows:

Dear Ricardo

Thank you.  As I mentioned, I do not need a visa letter at this stage – I need a letter for Home Affairs to support my getting a second passport.  Please can you help me with that letter?

I really appreciate your help.

Best wishes

*********

I did not receive and answer to this email.  In desperation, I again approached my chair (who is very busy) and she signed the HR letter I had prepared and sent to HR on 4 February, and I went to Home Affairs, who do insist on a letter for a second passport, and luckily they accepted it.  To give Ricardo feedback, I wrote an email to him yesterday (26 Feb) which reads:

Dear Ricardo

Thank you for your help with this.  I would like to give you some feedback.

In my original email to you I made it clear that I was not in need of a visa letter at this stage but in need of a letter from the university supporting my need for a second passport.  I made it clear on the visa form that it was not the right form, and  why I was not having it signed, but you asked for it to be filled in and signed.  I did not need a visa letter but a second passport letter.  In my original email I drafted for you what needed to be in this letter.

On 19 February you sent me a visa letter but did not send me a letter for a second passport, which was what I needed.  I wrote to you on that same day once again asking for a letter for a second passport.

I have not heard from you since then.

Eventually, I asked my departmental chair to sign the visa letter, which she did.  Today I went to Home Affairs, and they told me that without a letter of the type I had drafted and eventually had signed by my chair, they would not have set in motion the process for me to get the second passport.

I do appreciate your help, but I think it may be helpful for you to know about this in case other people ask HR for a letter for a second passport.  If you believe that HR should not be giving out such letters, then please tell me, but it does make it difficult for me when my requests do not seem to be read properly.

Thank you for all your help over the years.  I hope this feedback is helpful to you.

Best wishes.

**************************

I received the following email in response:

Dear Prof Swart

We do not draft that type of letters.

********************

It seems to me that there are three issues here.  The first is that a lot of time has been wasted with this - if Ricardo had read my first email and you do not draft those sorts of letters, he could have told me this without wasting everyone's time (I feel especially bad for wasting the time of my departmental chair, who has better things to do than sign forms which do not need to be signed).  The second is that I see no evidence that Ricardo will inform anyone that HR may well be asked to write letters other than visa letters - I don't see why you cannot draft letters of that kind.  The third issue is that despite the fact that throughout this process I have really tried to be polite, Ricardo has in my view been rude to me.  It is not polite simply not to reply to an email you don't like.  It is not polite not to acknowledge a mistake, which clearly has been made here, and in my reading, when I get a one-line letter of instruction from Ricardo which ignores my communication with him, and then a one-liner in which I (with my name misspelled, but this is a minor issue) am at last informed that the service which I have asked for is not offered, and no acknowledgement of what has gone before, this was also rude.

​I understand that your division, like my own, has challenges, and generally (including from Ricardo) I get excellent service.  I think, though, that this is an example of poor, rude, and time-wasting service.

I suggest that your staff:

Read requests sent to them properly.

Respond to what is actually asked and not to something else.

Respond to emails and not just ignore ones they don't like

Respond politely

Say at the start of an interaction if a service is not offered

Explore whether this service should be offered.

Please can you let me know what action, if any, is taken on the basis of my feedback.

Thanks very much.

Ricardo SteynLeslie SwartzLswartz@sun.ac.zaYesClient Service Centre \ Klientedienssentrum
2/27/2020 8:48
374

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer
Alemayehu Ambaw Tsige0790892850YesTraining and Development \ Opleiding en Ontwikkeling
2/17/2020 18:09