Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

Experience_details

355

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

Polite and professional behaviour. Very understanding as well

Rubaine SayersJanine Heuvel0822895526NoRecruitment \ Werwing
8/23/2019 10:50
354

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​As Leave Administrator of the Language Centre I needed a lot of help regarding sick leave .4 of my collegues are on stress /sick leave and 1 with cancer treatment . Kristin Rutgers give me efficient and prompt answers even during her busy times. She support me 100%

krutgers@sun.ac.zaCheryl Cornelissenx 4182YesRemuneration, Benefits and Administration \ Vergoeding, Voordele en Administrasie
8/20/2019 15:48
353

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Fides has always been a rolemodel to me in terms of service delivery. She is exceptional, oustanding, meticulous, and an invaluable asset to FMHS and Stellenbosch University. I wish she was also on Main Campus to inspire our staff members to shine the values which she fosters - friendliness, helpful, caring, professional, going over and above, and the list goes on.

Fides Claassen. Nugent Lewis0218082957YesHuman Resources: Satellite Campuses \ Menslike Hulpbronne: Sateliet Kampusse
8/14/2019 13:45
352

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

I would like to appreciate them for their prompt reply with my enquiries.

Sibulele0717169887NoClient Service Centre \ Klientedienssentrum
8/6/2019 11:03
351

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​baie flinke terugvoer en versoek afgehandel.

RicardoViola Calitz3054YesRemuneration, Benefits and Administration \ Vergoeding, Voordele en Administrasie
7/29/2019 9:16
350

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Very prompt service with regard to giving a new staff member access to the Performance Measurement online training on Sunlearn.

Marié Roux2623YesTraining and Development \ Opleiding en Ontwikkeling
7/24/2019 9:00
349

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Mrs F. Claassens provided exceptional support and guidance in all aspects related to the appointment of a new laboratory staff member, including advertising, ranking candidates, scheduling interviews and arranging appointment.

F. ClaassensNelita du Plessis0219389953YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
7/23/2019 9:59
348

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Such a prompt response, within minutes!

Fides ClaassensHoffie Conradie0828557568YesClient Service Centre \ Klientedienssentrum
7/3/2019 19:40
347

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Very proffesional and efficient. Timeous feedback and very pleasant to engage.

Thank you.

Ms Fides ClaassensBianke Loedolff0723131515/bianke@sun.ac.zaNoHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
6/21/2019 10:01
346

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Always provides a swift reply, she is always friendly and accommodating.

Alvira AlbertusVeronique Human0218089318YesTraining and Development \ Opleiding en Ontwikkeling
6/20/2019 9:04
345

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Baie dankie vir die vergoeding wat uitbetaal word vir 3 maande. Dit is so 'n groot voorreg om in diens van US te wees.  Ek waardeer die  vertroue in my om tydelik 'n gedeelte

van pos te bestuur in Victoria 61.

Susan VisagieTrysie Oberholzer021 808 9555YesRemuneration, Benefits and Administration \ Vergoeding, Voordele en Administrasie
6/7/2019 10:08
344

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​my challenge was logged by HR at 10:16 and at 10:47, Mandy Oliver - resolved and completed my request

fantasmagories - beyond words, great servicesandy september0218082312YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
6/3/2019 11:24
343

Tharwa 0642973707 YesRecruitment \ Werwing
6/2/2019 19:43
342

Unacceptable service\Onaanvaarbare diens

​My appointment documents were not filed for 2 months, resulting in 2 months' loss of income, with no explanation and no notification. No one answers emails and no one answers their phones. Truly pathetic.

Mr F Rhode, Ms L Alexander, Mr J le RouxAndrea Robbertse 0848477489YesRemuneration, Benefits and Administration \ Vergoeding, Voordele en Administrasie
5/27/2019 16:47
341

Good service rendered\Goeie diens gelewer
Akhiwe0738792808YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
5/22/2019 10:43
340

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​The person ( Gordon, KD ) who helped me to address my online application problem was very quick. And I was very pleased with his positive and caring attitude towards my problem. He showed great care for customers.

kdgordon@sun.ac.za]Clement Bell0796612364YesRecruitment \ Werwing
5/20/2019 15:37
339

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

Alvira is very responsive and helpful.​

Alvira AlbertusSheena Overmeyer0848667158YesTraining and Development \ Opleiding en Ontwikkeling
5/14/2019 12:08
338

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​very energetic,vibrant and i enjoy working in a team

0846291236Felicia lodewyk0846291236YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
5/13/2019 9:29
337

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​My navraag is betyds en suksesvol afgehandel, ten spyte van persoonlike en IT probleme.

Baie dankie!

Me Fides ClaassensErna Marais0219389254YesRemuneration, Benefits and Administration \ Vergoeding, Voordele en Administrasie
4/26/2019 15:48
336

Good service rendered\Goeie diens gelewer
Charne PoolSheila Keetx4889YesOther \ Ander
4/24/2019 14:54
335

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Fides lewer deurlopend uitstekende diens aan my kantoor, ek kan altyd op haar vertrou om onmiddelik terugvoer te verskaf wat korrek en substansieel is.

Me Fides ClaassensProf Nico C Gey van Pittiusresearchfhs@sun.ac.zaYesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
4/23/2019 13:06
334

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

Fides Claassens always goes the extra mile to aid the busy clinicians and managers in the difficult landscape of HR.

She has been under severe pressure with vacant posts at HR and has still coped very well​

Fides ClaassensProf Jacques du Toit0219389266YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
4/9/2019 8:55
333

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Mej. Charné Pool het my flink gehelp en die nodige vorm aangestuur om my probleem met uitbetaling van verlof na 60 op die stelsel op te los en het ook vinnig die vorm verwerk.

Mej Charné Pool, charnep@sun.ac.zaMev L.M. Van der Westhuizenlmvdw@sun.ac.zaYesRemuneration, Benefits and Administration \ Vergoeding, Voordele en Administrasie
4/3/2019 12:29
332

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​I always get excellent feedback and support from HR.

Leandie Botha and Ricardo SteynMarié Theron4430YesOther \ Ander
4/2/2019 16:05
331

Fides ClaasenLimeez0219389804YesClient Service Centre \ Klientedienssentrum
3/26/2019 9:28
330

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Prompt reply, follow-up and insistence that everything is done absolutely correctly

Fides Claassens, FMHSProf Eileen van Helden0219389412YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
3/25/2019 9:37
329

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer
Illana OliverMandi Alblas0219389394YesRemuneration, Benefits and Administration \ Vergoeding, Voordele en Administrasie
3/12/2019 16:15
328

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

I thoroughly enjoyed today's new staff induction presentation. Fides as always presents and represents the brand in what appears an effortless exercise for her. I only wish I can match her performance, she is in my humle opinion an example of a true high performing individual..​

Fides ClaassensHelen Williams-Spogter021 938 4032YesHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne
3/12/2019 15:46
327

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​Ms Oliver provided a visa letter in record time!

Ms Illana OliverHilda Krugerhkruger@sun.ac.zaYesOther \ Ander
3/10/2019 22:25
326

Exceptional service rendered\Uitsonderlike diens gelewer

​The letter requesting a Referee Letter for a faculty appointment was very clear and most helpful.  The attached guidelines were useful.

I receiveed a prompt reply on a Saturday night informing me my transmission was successful.

Ms. Claassensjohn tarpley+267-752-56696NoHuman Resources \ Menslike Hulpbronne