Calls for applications and registrations
- Calls for applications to attend the ADA's Winter School 2019 open at the end of March 2019. Only applications submitted through the ADA's website will be accepted.
- Calls for applications close on 31 May 2019.
- Following the approval of the submitted application, an email will be sent with instructions to complete a registration form, together with all associated course fees.
- Be sure to adhere strictly to given instructions. Incomplete or erroneous registrations will be rejected.
- Instructions given will contain links to register on Stellenbosch University's Short Course System. Follow all provided links for completion of registration. Provide required information as accurately as possible.
- Options on Short Course System relating to “Payment Responsibility":
- “Company": Select this option if a company/employer will pay for attendance. A tax invoice will be generated and forwarded to the payment contact person for payment.
- “Department (Stellenbosch University)": Select this option if an internal department at Stellenbosch University will pay for attendance. A notification will be generated and forwarded to the payment contact person for payment.
- “Self": Select this option if applicant will be responsible to pay for their attendance. A notification will be generated and forwarded to your email inbox (also check spam mail) for payment.
- “Sponsored": Select this option only if you have received confirmation of a bursary from the ADA to attend.
- Placement in a course can only be guaranteed by payment. Therefore, enrolment for attendance can only be confirmed once all outstanding fees are settled.
- Early Bird rates will apply until 03 May 2019. Standard rates will apply until 31 May 2019.
- Fees payable cover course materials, stationery, access to computer labs (as required for computer-based classes), WiFi in the classrooms, as well as tea, coffee and catering in the morning.
- Accommodation, meals and other logistics are the responsibility of the delegate, not the ADA.
Change of courses
- Once a registration is completed, the ADA will only allow a change in course in exceptional circumstances and if there is space in the new course requested.
- Once a registration is completed and payment is received, the ADA will not permit a change in courses.
- The last day for withdrawal from the ADA's Winter School is 31 May 2019 - applicants will receive a 85% refund up until this date and thereafter a 50% refund until 7 June 2019. After 7 June 2019 there will be a 100% cancellation fee applied unless someone else can take your place.
- No refund will be paid if attendance is cancelled after 7 June 2019.
- The ADA reserves the right to cancel a course up to 3 May 2019.