Calls for applications and registrations
- Calls for applications to attend the ADA's in-person Summer School 2023 are open now. Only applications submitted through the ADA's application portal found on the ADA's website will be accepted.
- Calls for applications close on 23 December 2022. Final date for 'Late Registration' (standard rate plus 5%) and payment is 11 January 2023.
- Following the approval of the submitted application, an email will be sent with instructions to complete a registration form, together with all associated course fees so that we may also generate you an invoice.
- Be sure to adhere strictly to given instructions. Incomplete or erroneous registrations will be rejected.
- Instructions given will contain links to register on Stellenbosch University's Short Course System. Follow all provided links for completion of registration. Provide required information as accurately as possible.
- Options on Short Course System relating to “Payment Responsibility":
- “Company": Select this option if a company/employer will pay for attendance. A tax invoice will be generated and forwarded to the payment contact person for payment.
- “Department (Stellenbosch University)": Select this option if an internal department at Stellenbosch University will pay for attendance. A notification will be generated and forwarded to the payment contact person for payment.
- “Self": Select this option if applicant will be responsible to pay for their attendance. A notification will be generated and forwarded to your email inbox (also check spam/junk mail) for payment. A tax invoice will only be generated upon email request.
- Placement in a course can only be guaranteed by payment. Therefore, enrolment for attendance can only be confirmed once all outstanding fees are settled.
- Standard rates will apply until 23 December 2022. Final date for 'Late Registration' and payment is 11 January 2023.
- Fees payable cover course materials, teaching, catering, and network access.
Change of courses
- Once a registration is completed, the ADA will only allow a change in course in exceptional circumstances and if there is space in the new course requested.
- Once a registration is completed and payment is received, the ADA will not permit a change in courses.
- A verified Digital Short Course Certificate will be awarded to all participants that successfully complete their course.
- Failure to attend sessions as well as failure to complete all activities specific to your course, will result in failing the course.
- A printed certificate may be requested, from the Short Course division, at an additonal cost as well as courier charges
Summer School 2023
- The last day for withdrawal from the ADA's Summer School is 23 December 2022. Applicants will receive a 70% refund up until this date and thereafter a 50% refund until 13 January 2023. After this date there will be no refund unless someone else can take your place. .
- The ADA reserves the right to cancel a course.
Please review our terms & conditions page on a regular basis for any updates.