The Finance division is a service division that provides support to both students and staff through the various departments.
The finance function incorporates the following:
- financial planning;
- financial reporting (including financial reporting of a statutory nature);
- the compiling and controlling of the annual budget;
- the development and application of sound financial policies;
- the management, coordination and application of sound auditing policies and procedures;
- the determination and administration of student fees and loans;
- the management of staff remuneration payments, debtors, creditors, assets and liabilities;
- funds, investment and banking administration;
- the development and maintenance of financial systems; and
- financial management training.
With the help of quality staff we strive for excellence through the provision of dynamic, innovative user output and specialised services.