Prof Juliette Koning: Profile
Prof Hussein Solomon: Profile
Prof Christian Bueger: Profile
Prof Henri Fouché: Profile
Prof F. Vrey: Profile
Dr Michelle Nel: Profile
Dr Bahar Baser: Profile
Recent Journal articles
- Nel, M & Vreÿ. F. “Africa's rising maritime agenda: public goods at sea" Acta Criminologica: Southern African Journal of Criminology 29 (1) 2016. pp.156-170.
- Vreÿ F & Fouché, H. “Four hubs of maritime Insecurity off Africa: from anti-piracy to anti-crime"? Acta Criminologica: Southern African Journal of Criminology 29 (2) 2016. pp. 156-171.
- Brits, P and Nel, M. “A wake-up call for the armed forces: towards more effective maritime law enforcement, Acta Criminologica: Southern African Journal of Criminology 29 (2) 2016. pp.172-187.
- Vreÿ, F. Maritime security in the Gulf of Guinea: Threats, vulnerabilities and opportunities. 28 September 2016.
- This article was specifically written for the Nanyang Business School, Singapore NTU-SBF Centre for African Studies
- Vreÿ, F. “A blue BRICS, maritime security and the South Atlantic" Contexto Internacional,39(2) May-August 2017. (Special Edition).
Baser, B. & M. Toivanen. "The politics of genocide recognition: Kurdish nation-building and commemoration in the post-Saddam era", Journal of Genocide
Bueger, C. & T. Edmunds. 2017. "Beyond sea blindness. A new agenda for maritime security studies", International Affairs 93(6). pp. 1293-1311.
- Baser, B. & AE Ozturk. 2017. Authoritarian politics in Turkey. Elections, resistance and the APK. London: IB Taurus.
- Vreÿ, F. & T. Mandrup. 2017. The African Standby Force: Quo Vadis? Stellenbosch: SunMedia.