Division of Clinical Anatomy
Vision & Mission
The Division of Clinical Anatomy is engaged in the training and research of under- and postgraduate students in all disciplines at the FMHS.
- To achieve an international reputation for education, research and social responsiveness within a rapidly changing scientific and technological environment. We endeavour to recruit, develop and retain staff that are diverse, committed and enthusiastic, to serve as role models to our students.
- Committed to actively contribute to society by the pursuit of education and research at a global level of excellence that will promote health and development.
- The base through which the Division will realise its mission and vision for the future in teaching, research and clinical practice.
- We, the academic, technical and support staff:
- will strive towards the equal advancement of all students and staff.
- will actively support diversity within our staff and student compliment.
- will encourage mutual respect and demand the highest standard of professional conduct and ethical behaviour.
- will manage resources in a responsible and accountable manner.