The MScFor programme with specialisation in dryland forestry
Student has to enrol for a regular MScFor programme. More information and application procedure
In addition, the student may enrol for one of more short courses listed below. Importantly, this must be done in consultation with the supervisor.
- Woodland ecology and silviculture
- Remote sensing and forest mensuration
- Tree improvement and nursery practice
- Biomass harvesting and transport logistics
- Wood processing and anatomy
- Dryland forest economics
The listed short courses are presented in one or two blocks, each consisting of five half days.
Method of assessment: Flexible assessment.
There are no prerequisites for the Dryland Forestry short courses