All students must register at the computer user areas.
To be able to register, please note the followin:
- you must take note of the University's Electronic Communications Policy
- you must already be registered as a student
- your student card must be activated and magnetised, and you must have your card with you
- you will need your student number and ID number
- you will need the letter or sms containing your password that you received in the mail
COMPUTERS ON CAMPUS
- Students may connect their own computers to the University's campus network, subject to certain conditions.
- For all computer and IT-related information, please visit our website at ITHUB or send an e-mail to email@example.com.
To avoid long queues, there is a remote registration process that may be followed for all private pc's. For more information, follow this link.