Dietetics Career Day - 19 June 2018
Interested in becoming a dietitian? Come and learn more about the profession and what a dietitian does by spending a day with the lecturers and dietitians working at the Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Stellenbosch University, Tygerberg Campus.
Programme: Students and scholars will meet with lecturers from all three areas of dietetics for a brief information session. They will also receive a hospital tour from the dietitians working at Tygerberg Hospital, including a visit to the foodservice unit. A tour of the medical library, computer areas and the Division of Human Nutrition is also included.
We can only accommodate a limited number of scholars at the respective career days so please book in advance to avoid disappointment.
Secretary: Division Human Nutrition
Mrs Noleen Coetzee
Tel: +27 (0) 21 938 9259
Programme enquiries and bookings: First Year Dietetics Coordinator
Dr Nelene Koen
Tel: +27 (0)21 938 9259 / 9256
Science Winter Week - 24 - 28 June 2018
• Application forms can be found http://www.sun.ac.za/english/faculty/science/for-students/for-prospective-students
• Closing dates for application: 18 May 2018
• Cost: R2 000 (Includes stay at university residence and meals)
• Any enquiries and completed application form can be sent to Ntsiki Langa on email@example.com or phone 021 808 2681.
Engineering Winterweek - 1 - 6 July 2018
Apply now for the 2018 SU Engineering Winterweek!
Every year, the University of Stellenbosch’s Engineering Faculty has a group of students organising the Engineering Winterweek. On this week, learners attending, will experience life as an Engineering Student at Stellenbosch University. They will see the faculty, have classes, visit companies and the various departments of the Engineering Faculty. We also strive to show learners as much as possible of Stellenbosch itself - a beautiful and fun town to receive one of the best Engineering Degrees in the Country.
• All applications must be done on: www1.sun.ac.za/winterweek
• Closing dates for application: 30 April 2018
• Cost: R2 700 (Includes stay at university residence, meals and transport to companies)
Any enquiries, difficulties with application, other questions, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Portia Adonis, 021 808 4203