Tygerberg Doctoral Office
PhD Support Office - Review Process
• Selecting and organizing the Review Committee.
• Deciding who will Chair the meeting.
• Student's CV, External supervisor(s) CV, Synopsis and
Proposal are sent to the Review Panel ahead of time.
• If there are existing Ethics Approval Certificates, these should also be submitted to the Reviewers.
A3 Checklist to be completed by HOD and Supervisor
BEFORE the Review.
• HREC representative: List of members available on website:
• CPR representative - Contact Dr Jyothi Chabilall:
email@example.com for information
• Other domain experts
• Student makes recommended changes before submitting final version to the Chair.
• Chair verifies that the recommended revisions are made correctly.
• Chair ensures that the reports from members are incorporated in the final report.
• Chair completes the
FORM A3 to be submitted with the final report to the Doctoral Office.
• Student submits their documents to the Doctoral Office.