The post-graduate offering of the Department of Visual Arts is widely recognized as a prestigious and fertile space for the promotion of intellectual exchange. We offer the following courses as part of our programme:
- One year Honours course in Visual Studies (theoretical)
- One year Honours in Illustration (practical modules with a theoretical component)
- One to two year MA in Visual Arts (integrated theory and praxis as part of a practice-based methodology)
- One year MA in Visual Studies (theoretical)
- PhD in Visual Arts (theoretical or practice-based depending on the preference of the candidate).
The post-graduate student body works as a cohort that shares ideas in weekly workshops and follows a model of self-evaluation. The spirit of the programme is intellectually generous but academically rigorous.