The SUNStudent Steering Committee consists of the Executive, the Senior SU Technology and Information (T&I) and Functional Stakeholders (who specify the business requirements) and a Vendor Executive(s) (who provide the products or services to meet the business requirement). It again, reports to the institutional technology and information governance body, namely the Technology and Information Committee (TIC).
The SUNStudent Steering Committee has the following duties:
- To be accountable for the success or failure of the project;
- To provide unified direction to the project and primary Project Manager;
- To balance and resolve individual functions’ interests so that they are harmonised and aligned with the university’s goals, objectives and imperatives for the project;
- To communicate information about the project to organisations and stakeholder groups;
- To secure the resources and recommend the funds for the project;
- To provide visible and sustained support for the primary Project Manager;
- To monitor the organisational change management process, and ensure effective communication within the project team and with external stakeholders;
- To report on the progress of the project to the TIC.
Please refer to the Teams Tab on the SUNStudent Website