University staff members who play an active and pivotal social impact role
through research, learning and teaching, volunteerism, special programmes and
the building and servicing of partnerships in society are asked to register
their initiatives on the Social Impact Platform: https://www.sun.ac.za/si. The
Division for Social Impact would like to assist with highlighting and enhancing
this valuable work. The annual deadline for registrations is 30 November.
registering your initiative:
- Stellenbosch University’s impact work is made visible within the university, to external societal partners (including government, business/industry and civil society), to funders and to the public;
- potential is created to collaborate within and across disciplines for greater impact;
- you will be eligible to apply for funding opportunities made available annually by the Division for Social Impact: https://www.sun.ac.za/si/en-za/Pages/Funding-opportunities.aspx;
- ou will be eligible to apply for funding from the Development and Alumni Relations Office, which supports registered social impact initiatives; and
- you will have a portfolio of evidence of your social impact initiatives for performance evaluation purposes.
queries relating to the registration process, please contact Rachael Spiers: email@example.com.