Information Technology has developed a new SUNLearn mobile app which is now available for download. The app can be downloaded for Android, as well as iOS devices. It can also be downloaded by scanning the QR code to the right.
SUNLearn is Stellenbosch University's blended-learning platform. It is an open source, powerful, flexible and mobile-ready blended learning platform for learning and teaching. The system is easy to learn and use for both staff and students and an extensive user guide is also available.
The SUNLearn mobile app can be used to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline,
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events,
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses,
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device,
- view your course grades, etc.
Full features can be seen here.
Students who are new to the system can go to the Student training link where they will find various resources, videos and self-help guides. Keep in mind that when you use the SUNLearn mobile app on campus via Maties WiFi or the network, you will not be charged for any data and you will not need Inetkey for access.
The SUNLearn support team can be reached at email@example.com or 021-808 2222.